Lille VS Red Bull Salzburg Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Nov.23 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lille got 4 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.12 with 17 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Red Bull Salzburg got 12 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.1 with 39 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lille win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lille win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Red Bull Salzburg win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lille last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Red Bull Salzburg last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lille wins is 39.76%, the chance for a draw is 27.26% and the chance for Red Bull Salzburg to win this game is 32.98%.


Lille VS Red Bull Salzburg
Prediction:Lille

Lille VS Red Bull Salzburg Prediction UEFA Champions League