Sevilla VS VfL Wolfsburg Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Nov.23 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sevilla got 8 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.3 with 28 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. VfL Wolfsburg got 6 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.6 with 20 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sevilla win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sevilla win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. VfL Wolfsburg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sevilla last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. VfL Wolfsburg last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/-/V/W/W; Over/Under: O/-/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sevilla wins is 52.18%, the chance for a draw is 26.25% and the chance for VfL Wolfsburg to win this game is 21.57%.


Sevilla VS VfL Wolfsburg
Prediction:Sevilla

Sevilla VS VfL Wolfsburg Prediction UEFA Champions League