Chelsea VS Juventus Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Nov.23 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chelsea got 9 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 29 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Juventus got 6 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.8 with 21 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chelsea win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chelsea win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Juventus win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chelsea last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Juventus last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap: W/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chelsea wins is 53.78%, the chance for a draw is 25.74% and the chance for Juventus to win this game is 20.47%.


Chelsea VS Juventus
Prediction:Chelsea

Chelsea VS Juventus Prediction UEFA Champions League