Malmo FF VS Zenit St. Petersburg Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Nov.23 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Malmo FF got 16 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.1 with 55 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

2. Zenit St. Petersburg got 10 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.1 with 33 points in Russia Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Malmo FF win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Malmo FF win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Zenit St. Petersburg win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Malmo FF last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Zenit St. Petersburg last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Malmo FF wins is 28.09%, the chance for a draw is 26.53% and the chance for Zenit St. Petersburg to win this game is 45.38%.


Malmo FF VS Zenit St. Petersburg
Prediction:Zenit St. Petersburg

Malmo FF VS Zenit St. Petersburg Prediction UEFA Champions League