Blackpool VS West Bromwich(WBA) Prediction England Championship

Tue, Nov.23 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Blackpool got 7 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.10 with 26 points in England Championship.

 

2. West Bromwich(WBA) got 9 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.3 with 32 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Blackpool win rate is 14.29%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Blackpool win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. West Bromwich(WBA) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Blackpool last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/W; Handicap:W/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. West Bromwich(WBA) last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Blackpool wins is 31.12%, the chance for a draw is 28.55% and the chance for West Bromwich(WBA) to win this game is 40.33%.


Blackpool VS West Bromwich(WBA)
Prediction:West Bromwich(WBA)

Blackpool VS West Bromwich(WBA) Prediction England Championship