Reading VS Sheffield United Prediction England Championship

Tue, Nov.23 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Reading got 7 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.15 with 23 points in England Championship.

 

2. Sheffield United got 5 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.18 with 20 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Reading win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Reading win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Sheffield United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Reading last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/L; Handicap:V/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Sheffield United last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/W; Handicap: L/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Reading wins is 31.70%, the chance for a draw is 28.69% and the chance for Sheffield United to win this game is 39.61%.


Reading VS Sheffield United
Prediction:Sheffield United

Reading VS Sheffield United Prediction England Championship