Besiktas JK VS AFC Ajax Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Nov.24 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Besiktas JK got 6 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.9 with 20 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. AFC Ajax got 9 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.1 with 30 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Besiktas JK win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Besiktas JK win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. AFC Ajax win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Besiktas JK last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap:L/-/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/-/O/O/U. AFC Ajax last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Besiktas JK wins is 18.20%, the chance for a draw is 22.13% and the chance for AFC Ajax to win this game is 59.66%.


Besiktas JK VS AFC Ajax
Prediction:AFC Ajax

Besiktas JK VS AFC Ajax Prediction UEFA Champions League