Inter Milan VS FC Shakhtar Donetsk Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Nov.24 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Inter Milan got 8 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.3 with 28 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. FC Shakhtar Donetsk got 12 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.2 with 38 points in Ukrainian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Shakhtar Donetsk win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Inter Milan last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. FC Shakhtar Donetsk last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Inter Milan wins is 69.77%, the chance for a draw is 18.57% and the chance for FC Shakhtar Donetsk to win this game is 11.66%.


Inter Milan VS FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Prediction:Inter Milan

Inter Milan VS FC Shakhtar Donetsk Prediction UEFA Champions League