Club Brugge VS RB Leipzig Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Nov.24 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Club Brugge got 7 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 27 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. RB Leipzig got 5 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.7 with 18 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Club Brugge win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Club Brugge win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. RB Leipzig win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Club Brugge last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. RB Leipzig last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Club Brugge wins is 27.85%, the chance for a draw is 26.03% and the chance for RB Leipzig to win this game is 46.12%.


Club Brugge VS RB Leipzig
Prediction:RB Leipzig

Club Brugge VS RB Leipzig Prediction UEFA Champions League