Manchester City VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Nov.24 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Manchester City got 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.2 with 26 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 12 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.1 with 37 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Manchester City win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Manchester City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Manchester City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/D; Handicap: V/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Manchester City wins is 55.23%, the chance for a draw is 23.62% and the chance for Paris Saint Germain (PSG) to win this game is 21.15%.


Manchester City VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG)
Prediction:Manchester City

Manchester City VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Prediction UEFA Champions League