Atletico Madrid VS AC Milan Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Nov.24 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Madrid got 7 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.4 with 26 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. AC Milan got 10 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.2 with 32 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Madrid win rate is 75.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Madrid win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. AC Milan win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Madrid last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/D; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. AC Milan last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Madrid wins is 56.16%, the chance for a draw is 24.66% and the chance for AC Milan to win this game is 19.18%.


Atletico Madrid VS AC Milan
Prediction:Atletico Madrid

Atletico Madrid VS AC Milan Prediction UEFA Champions League