Liverpool VS FC Porto Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Nov.24 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Liverpool got 7 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.3 with 25 points in English Premier League.

 

2. FC Porto got 9 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.1 with 29 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Liverpool win rate is 62.50%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Liverpool win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Porto win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Liverpool last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. FC Porto last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Liverpool wins is 50.94%, the chance for a draw is 24.84% and the chance for FC Porto to win this game is 24.22%.


Liverpool VS FC Porto
Prediction:Liverpool

Liverpool VS FC Porto Prediction UEFA Champions League