Sporting CP VS Borussia Dortmund Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Nov.24 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sporting CP got 9 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.2 with 29 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

2. Borussia Dortmund got 9 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.2 with 27 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sporting CP win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sporting CP win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Borussia Dortmund win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sporting CP last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Borussia Dortmund last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sporting CP wins is 30.85%, the chance for a draw is 26.44% and the chance for Borussia Dortmund to win this game is 42.71%.


Sporting CP VS Borussia Dortmund
Prediction:Borussia Dortmund

Sporting CP VS Borussia Dortmund Prediction UEFA Champions League