Sheriff Tiraspol VS Real Madrid Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Nov.24 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sheriff Tiraspol got 12 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.2 with 37 points in Moldova Divizia Nationala.

 

2. Real Madrid got 9 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.1 with 30 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sheriff Tiraspol win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sheriff Tiraspol win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Real Madrid win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sheriff Tiraspol last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap:-/-/L/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/O/-/-. Real Madrid last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sheriff Tiraspol wins is 8.94%, the chance for a draw is 14.95% and the chance for Real Madrid to win this game is 76.11%.


Sheriff Tiraspol VS Real Madrid
Prediction:Real Madrid

Sheriff Tiraspol VS Real Madrid Prediction UEFA Champions League