Fulham VS Derby County Prediction England Championship

Wed, Nov.24 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fulham got 13 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.1 with 41 points in England Championship.

 

2. Derby County got 4 wins, 9 draws and 5 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.24 with 21 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fulham win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fulham win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Derby County win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fulham last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Derby County last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fulham wins is 70.08%, the chance for a draw is 19.09% and the chance for Derby County to win this game is 10.83%.


Fulham VS Derby County
Prediction:Fulham

Fulham VS Derby County Prediction England Championship