Spartak Moscow VS Napoli Prediction UEFA Europa League

Wed, Nov.24 2021         
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Spartak Moscow got 5 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.10 with 19 points in Russia Premier League.

 

2. Napoli got 10 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.1 with 32 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Spartak Moscow win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Spartak Moscow win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Napoli win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Spartak Moscow last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Napoli last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Spartak Moscow wins is 17.52%, the chance for a draw is 22.50% and the chance for Napoli to win this game is 59.98%.


Spartak Moscow VS Napoli
Prediction:Napoli

Spartak Moscow VS Napoli Prediction UEFA Europa League