Ceara VS Corinthians Paulista (SP) Prediction Brazil Serie A

Thu, Nov.25 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ceara got 10 wins, 16 draws and 8 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.9 with 46 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Corinthians Paulista (SP) got 14 wins, 11 draws and 9 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.4 with 53 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ceara win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ceara win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Corinthians Paulista (SP) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ceara last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap:V/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/O/O/O/U. Corinthians Paulista (SP) last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap: W/V/V/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ceara wins is 38.33%, the chance for a draw is 29.15% and the chance for Corinthians Paulista (SP) to win this game is 32.52%.


Ceara VS Corinthians Paulista (SP)
Prediction:Ceara

Ceara VS Corinthians Paulista (SP) Prediction Brazil Serie A