Galatasaray VS Marseille Prediction UEFA Europa League

Thu, Nov.25 2021         
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Galatasaray got 6 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.8 with 21 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Marseille got 6 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.5 with 23 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Galatasaray win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Galatasaray win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches. Marseille win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Galatasaray last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/W; Handicap:L/-/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/-/U/U/U. Marseille last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/D; Handicap: L/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Galatasaray wins is 35.29%, the chance for a draw is 27.66% and the chance for Marseille to win this game is 37.05%.


Galatasaray VS Marseille
Prediction:Marseille

Galatasaray VS Marseille Prediction UEFA Europa League