Lokomotiv Moscow VS Lazio Prediction UEFA Europa League

Thu, Nov.25 2021         
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lokomotiv Moscow got 6 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.4 with 25 points in Russia Premier League.

 

2. Lazio got 6 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.6 with 21 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lokomotiv Moscow win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lokomotiv Moscow win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Lazio win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lokomotiv Moscow last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Lazio last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lokomotiv Moscow wins is 23.17%, the chance for a draw is 27.28% and the chance for Lazio to win this game is 49.55%.


Lokomotiv Moscow VS Lazio
Prediction:Lazio

Lokomotiv Moscow VS Lazio Prediction UEFA Europa League