Bayer Leverkusen VS Celtic FC Prediction UEFA Europa League

Thu, Nov.25 2021         
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bayer Leverkusen got 6 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.4 with 21 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Celtic FC got 8 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.2 with 26 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bayer Leverkusen win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bayer Leverkusen win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Celtic FC win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bayer Leverkusen last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Celtic FC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bayer Leverkusen wins is 64.36%, the chance for a draw is 20.19% and the chance for Celtic FC to win this game is 15.45%.


Bayer Leverkusen VS Celtic FC
Prediction:Bayer Leverkusen

Bayer Leverkusen VS Celtic FC Prediction UEFA Europa League