Real Betis VS Ferencvarosi TC Prediction UEFA Europa League

Thu, Nov.25 2021         
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Betis got 7 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.5 with 24 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Ferencvarosi TC got 9 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 28 points in Hungary Borsodi Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Betis win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Betis win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Ferencvarosi TC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Betis last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Ferencvarosi TC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/-; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Betis wins is 77.23%, the chance for a draw is 15.10% and the chance for Ferencvarosi TC to win this game is 7.67%.


Real Betis VS Ferencvarosi TC
Prediction:Real Betis

Real Betis VS Ferencvarosi TC Prediction UEFA Europa League