Rapid Wien VS West Ham United Prediction UEFA Europa League

Thu, Nov.25 2021         
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Rapid Wien got 5 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.6 with 19 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

2. West Ham United got 7 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.4 with 23 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Rapid Wien win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Rapid Wien win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. West Ham United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Rapid Wien last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/V. West Ham United last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/D; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Rapid Wien wins is 18.70%, the chance for a draw is 23.03% and the chance for West Ham United to win this game is 58.28%.


Rapid Wien VS West Ham United
Prediction:West Ham United

Rapid Wien VS West Ham United Prediction UEFA Europa League