Brondby IF VS Lyon Prediction UEFA Europa League

Thu, Nov.25 2021         
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Brondby IF got 7 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.5 with 27 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Lyon got 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.9 with 19 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Brondby IF win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Brondby IF win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Lyon win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Brondby IF last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/-; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/-. Lyon last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/V/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Brondby IF wins is 25.13%, the chance for a draw is 26.16% and the chance for Lyon to win this game is 48.72%.


Brondby IF VS Lyon
Prediction:Lyon

Brondby IF VS Lyon Prediction UEFA Europa League