Monaco VS Real Sociedad Prediction UEFA Europa League

Thu, Nov.25 2021         
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Monaco got 5 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.8 with 19 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Real Sociedad got 8 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.2 with 29 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Monaco win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Monaco win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Real Sociedad win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Monaco last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Real Sociedad last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/W; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Monaco wins is 37.75%, the chance for a draw is 27.87% and the chance for Real Sociedad to win this game is 34.38%.


Monaco VS Real Sociedad
Prediction:Monaco

Monaco VS Real Sociedad Prediction UEFA Europa League