Leicester City VS Legia Warszawa Prediction UEFA Europa League

Thu, Nov.25 2021         
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Leicester City got 4 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.12 with 15 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Legia Warszawa got 3 wins, 0 draws and 10 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.17 with 9 points in Poland Ekstraklasa.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Leicester City win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Leicester City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Legia Warszawa win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Leicester City last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/D; Handicap:L/V/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Legia Warszawa last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Leicester City wins is 80.20%, the chance for a draw is 13.44% and the chance for Legia Warszawa to win this game is 6.36%.


Leicester City VS Legia Warszawa
Prediction:Leicester City

Leicester City VS Legia Warszawa Prediction UEFA Europa League