Eintracht Frankfurt VS Royal Antwerp Prediction UEFA Europa League

Thu, Nov.25 2021         
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Eintracht Frankfurt got 3 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.11 with 15 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Royal Antwerp got 8 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.2 with 27 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Eintracht Frankfurt win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Eintracht Frankfurt win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Royal Antwerp win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Eintracht Frankfurt last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Royal Antwerp last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Eintracht Frankfurt wins is 68.59%, the chance for a draw is 19.14% and the chance for Royal Antwerp to win this game is 12.28%.


Eintracht Frankfurt VS Royal Antwerp
Prediction:Eintracht Frankfurt

Eintracht Frankfurt VS Royal Antwerp Prediction UEFA Europa League