Fortuna Dusseldorf VS Heidenheimer Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Fri, Nov.26 2021         
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fortuna Dusseldorf got 4 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.12 with 16 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Heidenheimer got 6 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.8 with 21 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fortuna Dusseldorf win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fortuna Dusseldorf win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Heidenheimer win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fortuna Dusseldorf last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Heidenheimer last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fortuna Dusseldorf wins is 41.47%, the chance for a draw is 27.38% and the chance for Heidenheimer to win this game is 31.15%.


Fortuna Dusseldorf VS Heidenheimer
Prediction:Fortuna Dusseldorf

Fortuna Dusseldorf VS Heidenheimer Prediction German Bundesliga 2