Jahn Regensburg VS Dynamo Dresden Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Fri, Nov.26 2021         
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jahn Regensburg got 7 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.4 with 25 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Dynamo Dresden got 5 wins, 1 draws and 8 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.13 with 16 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jahn Regensburg win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jahn Regensburg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 87.50% in the last 10 matches. Dynamo Dresden win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jahn Regensburg last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap:L/-/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/-/O/O/O. Dynamo Dresden last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jahn Regensburg wins is 50.41%, the chance for a draw is 26.27% and the chance for Dynamo Dresden to win this game is 23.32%.


Jahn Regensburg VS Dynamo Dresden
Prediction:Jahn Regensburg

Jahn Regensburg VS Dynamo Dresden Prediction German Bundesliga 2