Mirandes VS Real Oviedo Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Fri, Nov.26 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mirandes got 5 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.16 with 19 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Real Oviedo got 5 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.9 with 24 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mirandes win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mirandes win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Real Oviedo win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mirandes last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Real Oviedo last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/W; Handicap: W/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mirandes wins is 34.03%, the chance for a draw is 31.30% and the chance for Real Oviedo to win this game is 34.66%.


Mirandes VS Real Oviedo
Prediction:Real Oviedo

Mirandes VS Real Oviedo Prediction Spanish Segunda Division