AD Alcorcon VS CD Lugo Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Fri, Nov.26 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AD Alcorcon got 2 wins, 2 draws and 13 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.22 with 8 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. CD Lugo got 4 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.15 with 20 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AD Alcorcon win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AD Alcorcon win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. CD Lugo win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AD Alcorcon last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap:V/V/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/V. CD Lugo last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AD Alcorcon wins is 33.94%, the chance for a draw is 31.42% and the chance for CD Lugo to win this game is 34.63%.


AD Alcorcon VS CD Lugo
Prediction:CD Lugo

AD Alcorcon VS CD Lugo Prediction Spanish Segunda Division