Saint Gilloise VS Oud Heverlee Prediction Belgian Pro League

Fri, Nov.26 2021         
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Saint Gilloise got 11 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.1 with 34 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Oud Heverlee got 3 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.13 with 17 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Saint Gilloise win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Saint Gilloise win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Oud Heverlee win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Saint Gilloise last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/O. Oud Heverlee last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/W; Handicap: L/-/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/-/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Saint Gilloise wins is 69.91%, the chance for a draw is 17.95% and the chance for Oud Heverlee to win this game is 12.14%.


Saint Gilloise VS Oud Heverlee
Prediction:Saint Gilloise

Saint Gilloise VS Oud Heverlee Prediction Belgian Pro League