Moreirense VS Gil Vicente Prediction Portugal Primeira Liga

Fri, Nov.26 2021         
Portugal Primeira Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Moreirense got 1 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.15 with 8 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

2. Gil Vicente got 3 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.8 with 13 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Moreirense win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Moreirense win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Gil Vicente win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Moreirense last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/-; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/-. Gil Vicente last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/-; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Moreirense wins is 38.17%, the chance for a draw is 30.21% and the chance for Gil Vicente to win this game is 31.62%.


Moreirense VS Gil Vicente
Prediction:Moreirense

Moreirense VS Gil Vicente Prediction Portugal Primeira Liga