NEC Nijmegen VS SC Cambuur Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Fri, Nov.26 2021         
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. NEC Nijmegen got 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.8 with 19 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. SC Cambuur got 7 wins, 0 draws and 6 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.7 with 21 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, NEC Nijmegen win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, NEC Nijmegen win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. SC Cambuur win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. NEC Nijmegen last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/-/O. SC Cambuur last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/-/L; Over/Under: V/O/U/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that NEC Nijmegen wins is 41.41%, the chance for a draw is 26.29% and the chance for SC Cambuur to win this game is 32.30%.


NEC Nijmegen VS SC Cambuur
Prediction:NEC Nijmegen

NEC Nijmegen VS SC Cambuur Prediction Holland Eredivisie