Chapecoense SC VS Atletico Clube Goianiense Prediction Brazil Serie A

Fri, Nov.26 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chapecoense SC got 1 wins, 12 draws and 21 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.20 with 15 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Atletico Clube Goianiense got 9 wins, 14 draws and 11 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.15 with 41 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chapecoense SC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chapecoense SC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Clube Goianiense win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chapecoense SC last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/D; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/U. Atletico Clube Goianiense last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/D/L; Handicap: L/V/W/V/L; Over/Under: V/V/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chapecoense SC wins is 26.27%, the chance for a draw is 28.21% and the chance for Atletico Clube Goianiense to win this game is 45.52%.


Chapecoense SC VS Atletico Clube Goianiense
Prediction:Atletico Clube Goianiense

Chapecoense SC VS Atletico Clube Goianiense Prediction Brazil Serie A