FC Eindhoven VS AZ Alkmaar (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Fri, Nov.26 2021         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Eindhoven got 8 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.7 with 26 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. AZ Alkmaar (Youth) got 6 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.10 with 21 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Eindhoven win rate is 62.50%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Eindhoven win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. AZ Alkmaar (Youth) win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Eindhoven last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/-; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/-. AZ Alkmaar (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Eindhoven wins is 52.77%, the chance for a draw is 23.50% and the chance for AZ Alkmaar (Youth) to win this game is 23.73%.


FC Eindhoven VS AZ Alkmaar (Youth)
Prediction:FC Eindhoven

FC Eindhoven VS AZ Alkmaar (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League