Aarhus AGF VS Silkeborg Prediction Denmark Superligaen

Fri, Nov.26 2021         
Denmark Superligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aarhus AGF got 5 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.7 with 20 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Silkeborg got 5 wins, 9 draws and 2 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.6 with 24 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aarhus AGF win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aarhus AGF win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Silkeborg win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aarhus AGF last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/D; Handicap:W/-/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/-/O/U/U. Silkeborg last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/D; Handicap: V/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aarhus AGF wins is 44.28%, the chance for a draw is 26.22% and the chance for Silkeborg to win this game is 29.51%.


Aarhus AGF VS Silkeborg
Prediction:Aarhus AGF

Aarhus AGF VS Silkeborg Prediction Denmark Superligaen