AJ Auxerre VS Grenoble Prediction France Ligue 2

Sat, May.8 2021         
France Ligue 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AJ Auxerre got 15 wins, 13 draws and 8 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.6 with 58 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. Grenoble got 17 wins, 10 draws and 9 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.4 with 61 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AJ Auxerre win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AJ Auxerre win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Grenoble win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AJ Auxerre last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/O/O. Grenoble last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AJ Auxerre wins is 44.65%, the chance for a draw is 29.57% and the chance for Grenoble to win this game is 25.78%.


AJ Auxerre VS Grenoble
Prediction:AJ Auxerre

AJ Auxerre VS Grenoble Prediction France Ligue 2