Barnsley VS Norwich City Prediction England Championship

Sat, May.8 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Barnsley got 23 wins, 8 draws and 14 losses in the last 45 matches, rank No.6 with 77 points in England Championship.

 

2. Norwich City got 29 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses in the last 45 matches, rank No.1 with 96 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Barnsley win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Barnsley win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Norwich City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Barnsley last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Norwich City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Barnsley wins is 39.50%, the chance for a draw is 28.26% and the chance for Norwich City to win this game is 32.24%.


Barnsley VS Norwich City
Prediction:Barnsley

Barnsley VS Norwich City Prediction England Championship