Bayern Munchen VS Borussia Monchengladbach Prediction German Bundesliga

Sat, May.8 2021         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bayern Munchen got 22 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.1 with 71 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Borussia Monchengladbach got 12 wins, 10 draws and 9 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.7 with 46 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bayern Munchen win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bayern Munchen win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Borussia Monchengladbach win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bayern Munchen last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Borussia Monchengladbach last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bayern Munchen wins is 68.36%, the chance for a draw is 17.63% and the chance for Borussia Monchengladbach to win this game is 14.01%.


Bayern Munchen VS Borussia Monchengladbach
Prediction:Bayern Munchen

Bayern Munchen VS Borussia Monchengladbach Prediction German Bundesliga