Brescia VS Pisa Prediction Italian Serie B

Fri, May.7 2021         
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Brescia got 13 wins, 11 draws and 12 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.8 with 50 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Pisa got 10 wins, 15 draws and 11 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.13 with 45 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Brescia win rate is 44.44%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Brescia win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Pisa win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Brescia last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Pisa last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/L; Handicap: V/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Brescia wins is 51.86%, the chance for a draw is 26.53% and the chance for Pisa to win this game is 21.61%.


Brescia VS Pisa
Prediction:Brescia

Brescia VS Pisa Prediction Italian Serie B