Bristol City VS Brentford Prediction England Championship

Sat, May.8 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bristol City got 15 wins, 6 draws and 24 losses in the last 45 matches, rank No.19 with 51 points in England Championship.

 

2. Brentford got 23 wins, 15 draws and 7 losses in the last 45 matches, rank No.3 with 84 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bristol City win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bristol City win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Brentford win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bristol City last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/D; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Brentford last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap: W/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bristol City wins is 20.62%, the chance for a draw is 25.13% and the chance for Brentford to win this game is 54.25%.


Bristol City VS Brentford
Prediction:Brentford

Bristol City VS Brentford Prediction England Championship