Estoril VS GD Chaves Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

Sat, May.8 2021         
Portugal Segunda Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Estoril got 19 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.1 with 66 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

2. GD Chaves got 15 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.6 with 53 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Estoril win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Estoril win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. GD Chaves win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Estoril last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/D; Handicap:L/L/V/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/V. GD Chaves last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: V/O/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Estoril wins is 44.14%, the chance for a draw is 29.86% and the chance for GD Chaves to win this game is 25.99%.


Estoril VS GD Chaves
Prediction:Estoril

Estoril VS GD Chaves Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga