FC Famalicao VS Santa Clara Prediction Portugal Primeira Liga

Fri, May.7 2021         
Portugal Primeira Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Famalicao got 7 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.14 with 31 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

2. Santa Clara got 10 wins, 7 draws and 13 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.7 with 37 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Famalicao win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Famalicao win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Santa Clara win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Famalicao last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/D; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Santa Clara last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/W; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Famalicao wins is 42.20%, the chance for a draw is 29.25% and the chance for Santa Clara to win this game is 28.55%.


FC Famalicao VS Santa Clara
Prediction:FC Famalicao

FC Famalicao VS Santa Clara Prediction Portugal Primeira Liga