Galatasaray VS Besiktas JK Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Sat, May.8 2021         
Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Galatasaray got 23 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses in the last 37 matches, rank No.3 with 75 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Besiktas JK got 25 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses in the last 37 matches, rank No.1 with 81 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Galatasaray win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Galatasaray win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Besiktas JK win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Galatasaray last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap:W/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Besiktas JK last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Galatasaray wins is 38.64%, the chance for a draw is 28.27% and the chance for Besiktas JK to win this game is 33.10%.


Galatasaray VS Besiktas JK
Prediction:Galatasaray

Galatasaray VS Besiktas JK Prediction Turkish Super Liga