Greuther Furth VS Karlsruher SC Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Sat, May.8 2021         
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Greuther Furth got 16 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.2 with 57 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Karlsruher SC got 12 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.8 with 45 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Greuther Furth win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Greuther Furth win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 90.00% in the last 10 matches. Karlsruher SC win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Greuther Furth last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Karlsruher SC last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Greuther Furth wins is 56.67%, the chance for a draw is 23.58% and the chance for Karlsruher SC to win this game is 19.75%.


Greuther Furth VS Karlsruher SC
Prediction:Greuther Furth

Greuther Furth VS Karlsruher SC Prediction German Bundesliga 2