Inter Milan VS Sampdoria Prediction Italian Serie A

Sat, May.8 2021         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Inter Milan got 25 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.1 with 82 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Sampdoria got 13 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.9 with 45 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Sampdoria win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Inter Milan last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap:V/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Sampdoria last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Inter Milan wins is 71.52%, the chance for a draw is 17.84% and the chance for Sampdoria to win this game is 10.64%.


Inter Milan VS Sampdoria
Prediction:Inter Milan

Inter Milan VS Sampdoria Prediction Italian Serie A