Lecce VS Reggina Prediction Italian Serie B

Fri, May.7 2021         
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lecce got 16 wins, 13 draws and 7 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.2 with 61 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Reggina got 12 wins, 13 draws and 11 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.10 with 49 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lecce win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lecce win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Reggina win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lecce last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Reggina last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lecce wins is 52.13%, the chance for a draw is 27.41% and the chance for Reggina to win this game is 20.46%.


Lecce VS Reggina
Prediction:Lecce

Lecce VS Reggina Prediction Italian Serie B