Malaga VS Mallorca Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Sat, May.8 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Malaga got 13 wins, 10 draws and 14 losses in the last 37 matches, rank No.12 with 49 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Mallorca got 21 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses in the last 37 matches, rank No.2 with 71 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Malaga win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Malaga win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Mallorca win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Malaga last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/V/U. Mallorca last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Malaga wins is 25.34%, the chance for a draw is 29.82% and the chance for Mallorca to win this game is 44.84%.


Malaga VS Mallorca
Prediction:Mallorca

Malaga VS Mallorca Prediction Spanish Segunda Division