Manchester City VS Chelsea Prediction English Premier League

Sat, May.8 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Manchester City got 25 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.1 with 80 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Chelsea got 17 wins, 10 draws and 7 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.4 with 61 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Manchester City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Manchester City win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Chelsea win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Manchester City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/V. Chelsea last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Manchester City wins is 54.18%, the chance for a draw is 25.75% and the chance for Chelsea to win this game is 20.07%.


Manchester City VS Chelsea
Prediction:Manchester City

Manchester City VS Chelsea Prediction English Premier League