Reading VS Huddersfield Town Prediction England Championship

Sat, May.8 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Reading got 19 wins, 12 draws and 14 losses in the last 45 matches, rank No.7 with 69 points in England Championship.

 

2. Huddersfield Town got 12 wins, 12 draws and 21 losses in the last 45 matches, rank No.20 with 48 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Reading win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Reading win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Huddersfield Town win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Reading last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Huddersfield Town last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Reading wins is 44.63%, the chance for a draw is 27.19% and the chance for Huddersfield Town to win this game is 28.18%.


Reading VS Huddersfield Town
Prediction:Reading

Reading VS Huddersfield Town Prediction England Championship